SCLO is accepting new cases.
Please call 265-2300 if you are in need of our services.

Advance Designation of Representative Payee

Did you know that you can designate a person to help manage your social security check in case you need this assistance?

For more information, go to SCLO’s website information folder “Public Benefits” and scroll down to Social Security.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.
  • Quick Share

  • Have Questions? Get Answers!

    If you have a legal question,
    we may be able to help.

    Get Help