Senior Citizens’ Law Office was founded in 1983 with the goal of providing senior citizens in Albuquerque, New Mexico with free legal assistance.
Who We Serve
We currently serve seniors age 60 and older in Bernalillo, Sandoval, Torrance, and Valencia Counties, New Mexico, with a wide range of free legal services.
We also offer estate planning services for a reduced fee, including wills, probates, and transfer on death deeds (TODDs).
SCLO has Spanish-speaking staff, and is committed to offering services in Spanish and other languages. We use translation services as needed in order to effectively serve our clients.
More About SCLO
Please visit the following pages to learn more about SCLO:
SCLO is funded in part by:
- City of Albuquerque Area Agency on Aging
- New Mexico Center on Civic Values (IOLTA)
- United Way of Central New Mexico
- New Mexico Supreme Court’s IOLTA Program
- McCune Charitable Foundation
- Sandia Foundation’s Hugh and Helen Woodward Fund of the Albuquerque Community Foundation
- New Mexico Civil Legal Services Commission.